What's new

Last Few days in the life of TC or Please pass the prozac and beer

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So, things just haven't been going my way as of late...After a long spree of good luck, I've hit the proverbial wall...

First of all, the puppy chewed the ever living crap out of my scratch resistant glasses....Then, the puppy chewed the ever living crap out of my cats paw....So all said and done, we're looking at around $400 worth of puppy damage...

Then, due to my polygraph results being 'inconclusive' I get turned down for the job that I was just days away from having..

Next in the trail of mishaps...the TC-mobile is having issues..Big issues...The front end is about to go..

And I was just getting read to go buy a nice box of smokes....Oh well..

As I'm typing this with my nachos and beer, I'm thinking that things could be a whole helluva lot worse, but as we all know, that is generally little comfort when things just don't go your way..

Andrew

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Sorry to hear about your mis-fortune. Things could be worse, always remember that.

Don't keep beating yourself over the becoming a cop thing.
I have read your posts on this and other boards, so I know what a struggle you have been thru trying to become a "Texas cop"
You know it may be that you might become "Texas farmer" "Texas baker"
"Texas .......(you fill in the blank)"

I am not saying give up on your dreams, but at least know when you have come to the end of that road and when to take another one.

Best of luck, and we hope it turns out in the best possible way.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Sorry to hear about your misfortunes bro. I just went through a 3 month period of continuous bad luck and mishap. Just remember, there's clear skies ahead of the storm.