What's new

Leaf by Oscar in Frederick MD Nov 20th

kimene16

Home away from Home
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It was a dreary day yesterday, I took a short drive to local cigar bar QuarterMasters Cigars in Frederick to lit-one up and relax, after long and hard day of watching rain drops on beautiful autumn colored trees. He was almost out of one of my favorites 'Leaf by Oscar' one of the owner's told me rep will be there this Friday (Nov 20th) between 5-9pm, I am pretty sure they'd be handing out some samples and/or reduced cigars. Last time they had BBQ event with a tray full of sample cigars to go around. So now everyone knows my Friday schedule. This is an invite to meet up, I know it is a very short notice. I will even buy first 'Leaf by Oscar' for brothers from botl.org

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
A buddy of mine is one of the new owners - I saw the announcement about this. It'll take me over an hour to get there, but since it's on Friday I just might give it a shot.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Anyone else coming to this? I'll be coming straight from work tomorrow and looking forward to it. Hopefully a couple brothers can make it!

How about you Dave? @Grrrrr609

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hey I love leaf by Oscar, and its only a 33 hour drive each way! On second thought I may have had too much to drink.