What's new

Leaf PIF Opportunity

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
@Hopduro was gracious enough to offer up a good amount of leaf to allow a noob to try their hand at rolling their own cigars (thread link - http://www.botl.org/threads/christmas-leaf-2.94599/). Being a very much DIYer and lurker of the cigar rolling sub-forum, I'm very grateful for the opportunity provided. That being said, I'ts been a few months now and I've only rolled about a half dozen cigars and have enough commercial cigars to last a good long while. Life is busy and I don't anticipate rolling any time soon.

I've decided this is not a hobby I want to pursue at this point in time so i'd like to pay it forward and offer up the same deal hoppy offered up. You only pay shipping and I'll send you the entire tobacco lot I was given (minus 6 cigars worth), pectin I picked up, and maybe a surprise. First person to send me a PM gets it.

Thanks again Hopduro for the opportunity!

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
20190331_102609.jpg
Well, when @ATL827 said he was going to pay it forward, I wasn't expecting all this. Funny thing, my wife got the mail Saturday, as I was at work. She questioned the mail carrier, is this for us? The Pampers box kinda threw her...I caught it on the doorbell camera. Hahaha
AnyAny, Cody this is way too generous, thank you very much. Thanks for the hitchhikers as well (y)
I hope to try this next weekend.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First try. Free hand - no mold.
Think my leaf was a bit too wetView attachment 134193
Yeah way too wet. Doesn't look bad though for your 1st try. Also kind of looks like you have the wrapper inside out but that could be because it's too wet. The wrapper just needs to be moist enough it can stretch. If only rolling 1 or 2 at a time get a paper towel and spray it down real good then ring it out and cover the leaf with it. Depending on what type of tobacco you are using it wont take long to hydrate.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Yeah the wrapper does look like the wrong side.
But it was difficult to tell, both sides looked the same.
I know the rougher side is supposed to be inside, but I swear both sides looked the same.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah the wrapper does look like the wrong side.
But it was difficult to tell, both sides looked the same.
I know the rougher side is supposed to be inside, but I swear both sides looked the same.
What was the wrapper H2K?