What's new

Leaving Trader Rating Feedback (TR)

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I just wanted to gently nudge people to make sure they leave TR for people. I know it's hard to remember sometimes but it's definitely much easier now that we have a mobile platform. I am not complaining because honestly it's not a big deal for some of us guys who have been here awhile and know everyone but it's very important for the new guys and honestly it's the least you can do for someone who is gracious enough to gift you something.

I may have missed a few at some point but it's always the first thing I try to do. I thought I ought to just mention it because it's definitely an important part of this forum and really helps out guys with less than a year on here. I know there has been a few good threads about this in the past but for the life of me I can't find them. I had a great BOTL (Javajunkie) who made sure I knew this when I first came on the board and wanted to make sure the new guys were reminded as well.

<3's Hoshy

Circle of Life

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Great post Hoshy! If I have ever forgotten to post any feedback PLEASE let me know. I almost always post the second I open a package but who knows I could have missed one or two.
I second this! Great post, and if I forget someone, please PM me with a smack to the back of the head

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
You should be able to see your own by mousing over your name in the upper right corner and clicking on "trading preferences" you won't see anything here until you get some TR though. To leave it for someone else just click the "add feedback" under someone elses name :)

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
You should be able to see your own by mousing over your name in the upper right corner and clicking on "trading preferences" you won't see anything here until you get some TR though. To leave it for someone else just click the "add feedback" under someone elses name :)
What about mobile version? I've never even been on anything but iPhone or iPad...

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I believe you rate comes from each individual that gives you a positive feedback, 37 different people have given u positive feedback but 13 have given you more than one positive rating

So two people couldn't pad their trader rating I expect

And I too would appreciate a reminder if I have forgotten to leave it, sometimes we get busy and I welcome the opportunity to do so

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I believe you rate comes from each individual that gives you a positive feedback, 37 different people have given u positive feedback but 13 have given you more than one positive rating

So two people couldn't pad their trader rating I expect
Exactly. The lower number is unique traders, the higher number is total trades.