What's new

Lehigh Valley, PA - May 8th thru May 14th

Wagz

Großartig Hurensohn
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'll be in the Bethlehem/Allentown/Easton area starting tomorrow and lasting through next week. :waving:

Can any brothers in the area recommend a good B&M? I know about Famous and plan on stopping by, but can you smoke there?

Any good spots in Bethlehem, specifically?

Thanks!

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Da@n! I'd love to meet up, but I'll be away.

There's CI 'downtown', but CI 'superstore' is where you want to go for superior lounge. You'll be practically driving by my house to go to Famous, and you can't forget about Atlantic Cigar in Stroudsburg (it's worth the extra 20 minutes to drive, I promise).

Lots of good guys in the area that I'm sure will meet up for a smoke!
PA & NJ BOTL

:thumbsup:

Wagz

Großartig Hurensohn
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Nice, thanks for the info!

I realize now, looking at the pics of the CI downtown store, that I was in there just last year around this time... before I knew what I was looking for. Grew up a few blocks down the street from there, actually.

Will give the Superstore a try, thanks again, Soundwave! :yes:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Nice, thanks for the info!

I realize now, looking at the pics of the CI downtown store, that I was in there just last year around this time... before I knew what I was looking for. Grew up a few blocks down the street from there, actually.

Will give the Superstore a try, thanks again, Soundwave! :yes:
Dont miss the downtown store. Great group of guys. The superstore has the big lounge tho.

Wagz

Großartig Hurensohn
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Will do! It might not be until sometime next week, though. Either way, I'll definitely hit you up! :chat:

Cigahs

Famous Warrior
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All good choices.. But there's also Tinderbox on 191 in the Walmart/Home Depot shopping center. Literally down the block from the super store.

If you want to take a short ride, you can head into Philipsburg, NJ - across the river from Easton - less than 15 minutes from Bethlehem. There's a cool new store called Riverside Cigar Shop there. Google it.

In Quakertown, 30 minutes south of Bethlehem, there's Patriot Cigar Company. One of my favorite hangouts when I'm down there.

Over on the west side of Allentown, check out Cigar Boss on Tilghman - right off the exit from rte 309. It's actually a gas station with a cigar lounge but I've always been impressed with the amount of business they do.

And that about covers the area. I hope you have time to cover it all..

Humberto

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

I just found the BOTL

I visit CI allot maybe i will run into some you. Would love to hang out and burn a few gar's

NePaSmoker