What's new

Let’s see those fire pits!!

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Don’t actually know. It came to me in a bomb and ended up in my cc humid but not on my spreadsheet. I have it in my head that it’s a RASS but could be off. I’m unfourtunatly unable to thank the brother who gifted it to me due to my crappy record keeping.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don’t actually know. It came to me in a bomb and ended up in my cc humid but not on my spreadsheet. I have it in my head that it’s a RASS but could be off. I’m unfourtunatly unable to thank the brother who gifted it to me due to my crappy record keeping.
Nice man hopefully it was a good one, I haven’t had many CC I’ll try to expand my horizons someday but for now just NC.

Weather is miserable here in NJ haven’t been able to do my fire and cigars most of the week, freakin sucks.

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Nice man hopefully it was a good one, I haven’t had many CC I’ll try to expand my horizons someday but for now just NC.

Weather is miserable here in NJ haven’t been able to do my fire and cigars most of the week, freakin sucks.
I hear ya, no fall. I hope to get a few more tolerable weekend nights before it gets too cold.