What's new

LFD Maduro Prensado

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received a box of the Prensado. Has anyone had a chance to smoke a Prensado?

BTW a newbie to BOTL but a longtime cigar smoker

Smoke in Peace

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Nope, but I am sure they are good. Why not go to the intro section and tell us about yourself. Welcome!

[ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23"]http://www.botl.org/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23[/ame]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I haven't open the box as of yet. They are resting for now. I will let you know what I think asap.

Thanks again for the welcome. It is a great time to be a cigar smoker with all the quality products coming out to the market place.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I haven't open the box as of yet. They are resting for now. I will let you know what I think asap.

Thanks again for the welcome. It is a great time to be a cigar smoker with all the quality products coming out to the market place.
Did you get the HUGE box or the tray box?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a box of 20 cigars. My understanding only 500 boxes were made. Here is a description from a retailer.

Another limited edition cigar by cigar master mind Lito Gomez owner of La Flor Dominicana. A box-pressed beauty made with a rich dark maduro wrapper, medium to full-bodied. (5.75 X 58.)

Hope this helps

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
a box of 20 cigars. My understanding only 500 boxes were made. Here is a description from a retailer.

Another limited edition cigar by cigar master mind Lito Gomez owner of La Flor Dominicana. A box-pressed beauty made with a rich dark maduro wrapper, medium to full-bodied. (5.75 X 58.)

Hope this helps
Correct. I was just talking about them the other day with a good friend. They are supposed to be wonderful, if you're the LFD type.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
EDIT: way off base...

If this is the case... they are very nice, but I have some advice if this is the box.

If not, can you take a picture and upload... I am interested!

Last edited:

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Nope, From Atlantic Cigar

LA FLOR DOMINICANA MADURO PRENSADO BOX-PRESSED 4-PACK LTDAnother limited edition cigar by cigar master mind Lito Gomez owner of La Flor Dominicana. A box-pressed beauty made with a rich dark maduro wrapper, medium to full-bodied. (5.75 X 58. Pack of 4)
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/laflordom.html

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Nope, From Atlantic Cigar

LA FLOR DOMINICANA MADURO PRENSADO BOX-PRESSED 4-PACK LTDAnother limited edition cigar by cigar master mind Lito Gomez owner of La Flor Dominicana. A box-pressed beauty made with a rich dark maduro wrapper, medium to full-bodied. (5.75 X 58. Pack of 4)
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/laflordom.html
Cool thanks for the link... another smoke to try.

Thanks guys, I had not heard of them yet...

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I too have had this cigar - very rich - heavy on the pepper & spice - this is not a chocolatey maduro - very spicy through the sinuses, strong & very tasty!!

Atlantic gets all the good LFD (& Tat). I heard they will be coming out with a new house blend by Litto too...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received a box of the Prensado. Has anyone had a chance to smoke a Prensado?

BTW a newbie to BOTL but a longtime cigar smoker

Smoke in Peace
I realize that this is an old feed but I recently got my hands on a box of these cigars. Absolutely amazing and not a surprise for a cigar that was produced with tobacco from 2006. 12 years old and incredibly complex. The retro hale in the final third had pepper but was incredibly smooth.

Apparently only 100 boxes of this cigar were produced.

causeyrob

kamikaze
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes I heard this was an excellent smoke. A friend offered me one at a very reasonable price, so I think I might take him up on it. Especially because our other friend, a master tobacconist, said it was well worth $50 or more -- and that's from a guy who won't pay for Davidoff, Opus X, or Padrón!