Origin: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Sumatra
Binder: Dominican
Filler: Dominican
Strength: FULL
Ring Gauge: 52
Length: 6.75
Cost: $17.60

I liked the Small Batch No. 1 and No. 2 but these could be the best Small Batch cigars Litto has made to date. Litto used 2004 vintage tobacco for the filler and binder. The wrapper is a dark, oily Sumatra-seed Dominican. This cigar does have a stunning amount of complexity.

The cigars are full bodied but have a balance that few cigars I have smoked can match. There is a nice amount of spice to the cigar and the construction and draw are flawless.

This cigar generated alot of smoke and didn't require any touch-ups while smoking it. Smoking time was approximately an hour and thirty minutes.

This cigar curled my toes and I suggest smoking it after a good hearty meal. This is a cigar that I definately believe is worth the price of admission! :cbig:

Last edited:

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Well now you've gone and started something Larry (a small buying frenzy for those who can afford it!):eyebrow:

Thanks for the great insightful review, but where the hell are the pics?:headroll:

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Really didn't need to read this one either....

Crap!...LOL!

Nice review Larry, sounds like this one met your fancy bro! :wink:

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Thanks for the review Larry! I've been looking forward to one. And wow 90 minutes.

When I've had the previous Small Batch's they lasted me typically between 2-3 hours. Is this edition smoking fast or do you think I'm puffing a little slow.( no jokes please):peace:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
No it was probably just me and the more I think about what I was watching on TV while smoking it, it was closer to hour and 45 minutes than 90 minutes.

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
Thanks for the review larry! I have a fiver of these but i haven't smoked one yet. I have heard amazing things though, i can't wait!

CopusolerX

Probably spent over .25m on cigars in my life
Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A
Origin: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Sumatra
Binder: Dominican
Filler: Dominican
Strength: FULL
Ring Gauge: 52
Length: 6.75
Cost: $17.60

I liked the Small Batch No. 1 and No. 2 but these could be the best Small Batch cigars Litto has made to date. Litto used 2004 vintage tobacco for the filler and binder. The wrapper is a dark, oily Sumatra-seed Dominican. This cigar does have a stunning amount of complexity.

The cigars are full bodied but have a balance that few cigars I have smoked can match. There is a nice amount of spice to the cigar and the construction and draw are flawless.

This cigar generated alot of smoke and didn't require any touch-ups while smoking it. Smoking time was approximately an hour and thirty minutes.

This cigar curled my toes and I suggest smoking it after a good hearty meal. This is a cigar that I definately believe is worth the price of admission! :cbig:
Any small batches to trade?

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These sound amazing,thank you for the review

BTW is it just me...or do these reviews wind up kicking you in the wallet to?????

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
that was funny. I haven't seen skins in a long time. Never had the #3. I think I have a couple #2's lying around...