What's new

lgc 1

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
this isn't meant to be a review, but merely an observation. had one of these last night, can't remember the vintage, but it had a few years on it. i had previously asked about why i don't see more discussion of la gloria amongst all the other cc brands. the collective opinion seemed to be that while they are good, they are just a little more light than other brands.
the one i smoked last night seemed to fall right into that category. as it is very thin, it took that low slow draw to make it perform. the taste was very nice, very subtle but very pleasant. the main purpose of this post was to point out that the aroma of the smoke from this stick was intoxicating!!!! i almost wished i could light one of these and put it in an incense holder just to fill the room with it's smoke. wow. i can remember one other time when that happened, but can't remember for sure the brand. think it might have been a boli. but i think i would have enjoyed this stick just as much if someone else was smoking it and i could have sat next to them!!!

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I love the LGC MdOr No.1 its a great smoke with awesome aroma and flavours. I usually like these as a morning smoke but can have them in the afternoons as well.