What's new

Lifetime Senior Pass to National Parks

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
America the Beautiful - National Parks & Federal Recreational Lands Senior Pass

We are experiencing a major increase in Senior pass sales.

• If you need your pass in less than two months, consider purchasing your pass at the first site you visit. Please click here for a list of sites that issue passes.
  • Online Senior passes are currently being processed within nine weeks
  • Mail in Senior and Access pass applications are currently being processed within twelve weeks.
All eligible Senior pass orders postmarked before August 27 will be processed at the $10 price. Lifetime Senior pass orders postmarked after August 27 will be processed at the $80 price. Additional processing fees of $10 apply. For more information on the price changes, click here.
We will be getting ours soon.

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Not required, but this waves any entrance fees associated with entering the park and some of the fees while visiting. Can get 50% discount on some fees. Right now it is $10.00 for the rest of my life. Not a bad deal, in August the pass will increase to $80.00. Also can wave fees at many state parks.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I buy an annual pass yearly. Very handy just for the conveniece plus it's for a good cause even if I don't use it enough to justify the cost. Hard to say I wish I was 62 but I'm glad you got yours. Now get out and see America!

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I'll have to check into the passes.. some of the places we go are free, others have a entry fee.. it's not uncommon for us to spend $30+ just getting into some of the recreation areas, not to mention trying to get a campsite or anything! Lol..