What's new

Limited Edition's to Date

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This is what I have pulled from various places, is it right? Any changes needed?

Hdm Epicure Especial (Actually released early 2005)
Cohiba Sublimes
Partagas Serie D No 1
RyJ Hermoso No 2

Cohiba DC
RyJ Heromso #1
Partagas PSD#2
Montecristo "C"
HdM Piramide

Montecristo DC
Partagas PSD#3
Hdm Particulares
RyJ Robusto
Cohiba Piramide
Vegas Robaina Prominente (Not available to the Public)

Original Release

Montecristo Robusto
Partagas Piramide
RYJ Prominente/Exb.#2
Hoyo de Monterrey Churchill

Ironman

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I'm not too sure if you're looking for the 'Edicion Limitadas' or just limited production/release Habanos, so I'm just going to assume EL Maduro's. Here's your list modified and corrected.

Hdm Epicure Especial (Actually released early 2005) - I believe these were available a few weeks back.
Cohiba Sublimes
Partagas Serie D No 1
RyJ Hermoso No 2

Cohiba DC
RyJ Heromso #1
Partagas PSD#2
Montecristo "C"
HdM Piramide
Not sure how reliable this is, but I've heard 'Re-bands' of the Cohiba Pyramid were released with the 2003 date. No blend change though

Montecristo DC
Partagas PSD#3
Hdm Particulares - This was a new blend compared to the release of 2000. Supposedly inferior to the previous release, but FAR more good draws.
RyJ Robusto
Cohiba Piramide
Vegas Robaina Prominente (Not available to the Public)
-Just this week from a very trusted BOTL I received a Monte Robusto that was released with the 2001 date. No blend change though that I'm aware of.
-Partagas Pyramids were re-released with a DIFFERENT blend and the 2001 band in limited quantity. (supposedly inferior to the 2000 blend)

Original Release

Montecristo Robusto
Partagas Piramide
RYJ Prominente/Exb.#2
Hoyo de Monterrey Churchills - Actually this was a Prominente as well. Very good blend, but a very poorly constructed cigar (Haven't lit mine to test this personally though yet)

Hope this is the info you're looking for. Feel free to PM me with any additional questions. I'm not an expert on these, so your best bet may be to post any additional questions you have here for someone else to paruse as well.
Cs

Ironman

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks guy's great info, I was really just curious on the various releases!!!

Ironman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Not sure how reliable this is, but I've heard 'Re-bands' of the Cohiba Pyramid were released with the 2003 date. No blend change though
I have both models of the Cohiba Piramide, 2001 and 2003...I have to believe these have a different blend...not the same cigar at all except for shape...the 03's are more simular to the Cohiba DC...I can't connect the 01 piramide to another profile...but they are very different to me, IMO....Bman

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
km13 said:
Has anyone tried the HdM Epicure Especial?

I haven't seen it anywhere yet.
I'm sitting on a fiver here of these that I got from our very good friend and BOTL Jerry, btw thanks again for these Jerry!! :smt058 I these smells so nice and look great too. I'm hoping they taste very much like the HdM Epi 2's cause I sure do love those!! :smt049

ehdg

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
ehdg said:
I'm sitting on a fiver here of these that I got from our very good friend and BOTL Jerry, btw thanks again for these Jerry!! :smt058 I these smells so nice and look great too. I'm hoping they taste very much like the HdM Epi 2's cause I sure do love those!! :smt049

ehdg
I'm hoping they taste very much like the HdM Epi 2's cause I sure do love those!!

on steriods....

Ironman

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
jckposter said:
I'm hoping they taste very much like the HdM Epi 2's cause I sure do love those!!

on steriods....
That's a great analogy Jerry!!!

HdM Epicure Especial=Epi on Steroids

Ironman

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
jckposter said:

on steriods....
Damn that mean it will improve my sex life if I smoke one and then get frisky with the Mrs? [-o<

ehdg