What's new

Linden Hall, Pa

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
As some of ya know I am a safety commiteeman here at work...and as such I may get to go to Linden Hall, July 24th thru the 28th for OSHA HAZWOPER training...I have no clue what my schedule will be tho I would imagine my evenings would be free...If I am able to get this training (which I should know soon) anybody feel like meeting up in the area?...I know its early but I am throwing this out there in advance in case I get it...Looking forward to it and meeting ya if possible....len

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Hazwoper training. Should be a hoot. I've done the full class 3-4 times now because of being gone all the time when my refresher training is due at the one year mark.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Hey, i'll teach you, i'm an OSHA 40 hr trainer. Did emergency hazmat cleanup for bout 8 years. Loved it and kind of miss it now.

Good stuff

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
:halfgrinw If your boss wont send you, just let me know, i'll make a certificate for you and give you a couple books to read. As long as you have common sense, your good.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Well, it the boss says no to the 40 hour, give me a shout and we can work something out so you can get it on your own. Seirously, i'm a 40 hazwoper trainer and i can put together a program that yhou can do on your own and we can get you a certificate which would be in complete compliance with all applicable 29 CFR 1910.1200 regs. We'd probably ahve to meet at least once to get some signatures and such, but we can work that out if you need to. lemme know if i can help.

I go in, around, or otherwise very near ripley, WV quite often.

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Sweet....why didnt ya say ya come to ripley lol...I know we got the clean air nazis and whatnot but I am sure we could arrange a meet of some sort...and yes I would definitely be interested in a 40 hour cert...We can work it out somehow...and tyvm...len

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
bumpity bump lol...update....July 20-24th...Linden Hall Pa...(dawson pa)...I wont be driving this yr :( so if ya are close and want to get together and smoke a cigar or 2 let me know....len

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
i may try to work that into my schedule. i've got a job starting today within 5 miles of downtown State College, so i've got real reason to go.

I know djs134 (?) is from there too. He and i tried to connect at the beginning of the month, but it didnt' work out.

I'll keep ya posted.

Sounds like it would be fun to meet though...we could talk safety and hazmat and stuff.

AND...i used to live in West, by God, Virginia, so we could talk hills and trees and all things Robert C Byrd.

Oh, and maybe we could smoke a cigar or two.