Line forms behind me...

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Anybody remember this?
N2Advnture said:
Anything to make it HARDER on me, right Jerry?! :smt002

PS - If I EVER mention doing something like this again, please feel free to kick me in the balls (I started folding the boxes last night....)

Well, get in line fellas...from CW.
n2advnture said:
PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST
Please post to this thread simply stating the"X" number of books you want.
Please only post once and no added comments, so I can just read each post and come up with a total needed.
Remember this is an inquiry only.
I will then post instructions for mailing payment and my sending the books. The cut off will be when 35 books are spoken for.
The books have been paid for and ordered, all packing & shipping supplies have been purchased.
The cost will be:
$106 shipped - Money order or Cashier's checks
$110.50 shipped - lapyap (credit cards accepted)
Because of the weight of each book (7 lbs!) they will be shipped via media mail.
For those who are not familiar with media mail, the USPS quotes shipping times from 2-14 days.
Those on the East of the Missisippi will receive them the quickest (approx 3-5 days). Delivery times West of the Missisippi are all over the place. Some have taken the full 14 days. Just wanted you to be aware of this ahead of time so there were no surprises.
Thanks and I hope this helps some of you out.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I get first dibs Todd.....hehehe. I bet I can make them come out his mouth...lol

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pulse said:
I get first dibs Todd.....hehehe. I bet I can make them come out his mouth...lol
No I shouldn't....its just too easy. He must be doing this to set me up.....Must resist urge to type ....

Okay pulse, you can have first dibs. Leave the sloppy seconds for Todd!

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
jordon said:
No I shouldn't....its just too easy. He must be doing this to set me up.....Must resist urge to type ....

hehehe, thought you'd like that one....

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
jordon said:

I saw that before. thought it was too easy, some sort of trap.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Well, Mark has dropped his posting on CW down to almost nothing ... so I guess he just needed something to fill-up those idle afternoon hours between General Hospital and Oprah! :smt047

chipslave

Gonads and strife...
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
tedski said:
Well, Mark has dropped his posting on CW down to almost nothing ... so I guess he just needed something to fill-up those idle afternoon hours between General Hospital and Oprah! :smt047
Well... if he watches Dr. Phil he probably didn't have any balls to begin... :)

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
yea i saw that today and almost posted what he said here there but i knew that it wasnt a good idea.....

but damn mark not even a month removed...