What's new

Liquor stores...

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Gotta break up the "Coffee only" atmosphere in here! LOL

Went to the liquor store last night to pick up some more Vodka. Man I hate going into those places! All those pretty damn bottles! I ended up with the Grey Goose I was planning on getting (probably over paid...in the 'spensive part of town) and a couple of good smokes (VSG and PAM), but I must have spent 30 minutes staring at the Vodkas trying to decide if I really wanted to stick with the Grey Goose or if I wanted to try something else! LOL

I really wanted to try the Ciroc after all the good things I've heard, but they only had the huge bottles and I just didn't want to pay that much. Belvedere was also calling my name, Chopin too...but the Goose won out in the end.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I like the Goose.... as for Ciroc, not much of a fan... but as in cigars smoke/drink what you like.....

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I just bought another bottle of Ciroc. It is SO smooth. I don;t mind supporting the French. the'd never have enough balls to use my $ against the U.S. or me anyway.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
:headroll: :headroll: :headroll: :headroll: :headroll: :headroll:
scottsins said:
I just bought another bottle of Ciroc. It is SO smooth. I don;t mind supporting the French. the'd never have enough balls to use my $ against the U.S. or me anyway.
:headroll: :headroll: :headroll: :headroll:

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
which vodka in the paper? Tito's handmade?

great stuff, but the debate over "best vodka" is OVER FOREVER.

I'll post more discussion later, but for now, I SUGGEST THE FOLLOWING:

http://www.jeanmarcxovodka.com/

I moved from ordinary stuff to goose, then belvedere, then chopin.

Ciroc was a HUGE improvement, and I've never been physically able to stomach the hashness of the aformentioned ones, once partaking of the newer/greater smoothness.

Now, I WILL NEVER DRINK CIROC AGAIN! This new stuff is mind-blowing. read the reviews from playboy, etc.

p.s. - I had gone from drinking my vodka with 7-up, to drinking it with tonic, due to the smoothness.

I FORBID ANYONE TO MIX XO WITH ANYTHING. You must drink it on the roocks. I never had before with anything else, but this shit is THAT GOOD!.

BTW, this XO stuff is alright vodka.