What's new

Little help here

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
So I visited my local B&M the other day and the owner showed me a hidden stash of CAO Extreme. Anyone know anything about these? He had said that they came out a while ago, before CAO was a part of General Cigar. Did a Google search and wasn't able to find much.

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
Negative, it was a shop in PA. Has anyone ever had these? I believe the ones he had are the toro size. Might have to grab what he's got left my next visit! Saw on the site Zama posted that they were blended back in '98.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
In 1998 CAO came out with a 30 year L'Anniversaire Extreme cigar, the belicoso being my favorite although the box pressed churchill was pretty good too. This cigar was a 5 tobacco Nicaraguan blend filler, 40% ligero and for it's time one strong ass cigar. By now it would have mellowed more toward a med-full. I believe the wrapper was Sumatran but don't bet the house on that. At the time they cost me close to $10 which was expensive as hell back then. The band was brown with gold lettering, not sure of the exact wording. If you can confirm these I'd say grab a few and enjoy. Just my opinion for what it's worth.