What's new

LO Ct Broadleaf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was going to order a few diff wrappers from LO and had a question about the broadleaf. I've tried the 1DW but haven't had the others. Are the other 2 worth trying out or should I stick with the 1DW.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Was going to order a few diff wrappers from LO and had a question about the broadleaf. I've tried the 1DW but haven't had the others. Are the other 2 worth trying out or should I stick with the 1DW.
I use lots of the CT1LS, it is the only broadleaf I have been using for quite a while now. Not sure if anyone else has been using much broadleaf. I will say, my initial impressions of the FX Smith PA Broadleaf we can get through @webmost has been very favorable and a much better cost, but I haven't smoked many samples yet.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use lots of the CT1LS, it is the only broadleaf I have been using for quite a while now. Not sure if anyone else has been using much broadleaf. I will say, my initial impressions of the FX Smith PA Broadleaf we can get through @webmost has been very favorable and a much better cost, but I haven't smoked many samples yet.
Thank you!!! I actually just sent him a pm asking if he has any of their shade he would sell. Maybe I'll ask about the BL too.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know anything about the CT Havana and how it is? Was curious about that leaf as well

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Do you know anything about the CT Havana and how it is? Was curious about that leaf as well
I haven't tried that one. At one point I was anxious to try all the wrappers and then became overwhelmed. I found several consistent wrappers that performed well on my filler blends and haven't really strayed from them since as I don't really have the time for much blend testing anymore.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't tried that one. At one point I was anxious to try all the wrappers and then became overwhelmed. I found several consistent wrappers that performed well on my filler blends and haven't really strayed from them since as I don't really have the time for much blend testing anymore.
I hear ya. I gotta start testing mine. Ive smoked a few quickies but have some rolled from about 8 mon ago when I started that I wanted to rest. I usually roll 3 or 4 of the same blend with a diff wrapper. Have prob 40 or so to smoke. Got a bit ahead of myself.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I tried the 1DW but had burning challenges when used as wrapper. When I put the 1DW in with the ligero, it burned just fine. Since then, I've used CTBL filler when I want to add that flavor to a blend.