What's new

LO H2K vs WLT H2K

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had both varieties? Just got in the H2K and maduro from WLT and it looks exactly the same as the LO H2K seco and ligero. Wondering if anyone knows if they share the same supplier for that wrapper?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Has anyone had both varieties? Just got in the H2K and maduro from WLT and it looks exactly the same as the LO H2K seco and ligero. Wondering if anyone knows if they share the same supplier for that wrapper?
They don't seem that similar to me, but I haven't bought any of those products from them in recent months.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take a pic when I get off work. They look almost identical to me. Same to them as well. And I meant to say the LO H2K viso compared to wlt h2k not the seco.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'll take a pic when I get off work. They look almost identical to me. Same to them as well. And I meant to say the LO H2K viso compared to wlt h2k not the seco.
You'll have to past a Smell-O-Gram, too, one for raw aroma, the other for smoke aroma.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'll have to past a Smell-O-Gram, too, one for raw aroma, the other for smoke aroma.
To me I could always tell them apart just by looking at them. That's why I was wondering if they share a vendor now and didnt in the past. This looks diff than the samples I received not too long ago. That maduro was almost black and had a nice shine right out of the bag. Haven't smoked the new yet but just by looking and feeling they seem the same.