What's new

Local B&M in Deerpark?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be traveling to Deerpark Texas tomorrow to start up some blowers at the local wastewater treatment plant. Since I'll be there for a few days can anyone recommended a good B&M shop or even a good restaurant? I don't have a cigar travel case so I never take them with me on a flight and then always wish I had a cigar to smoke.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I can’t help with the search for a B&M, but you can stuff a few sticks in your shirt pocket or carry on bag and not have to worry about any adverse effects from them being out of the humidor for a few days... if you’re flying, cutters and lighters seem to be hit and miss with TSA but they would be fine in a checked bag

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might have to try and take a few. I checked google but not sure about the place I found close by where I'll be, looks like it caters to the vape crowd and not sure but think the cigars might be Dutch Masters and White Owl variety.

Thanks!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Might have to try and take a few. I checked google but not sure about the place I found close by where I'll be, looks like it caters to the vape crowd and not sure but think the cigars might be Dutch Masters and White Owl variety.

Thanks!
Wonder if Swedish Match is going to rebrand them as simply "Owls"?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I picked up a couple, I haven't tried either brand yet but looks like they may be good ones. I have an Asylum 13 Medulla Oblongata Maduro and a The Oscar Maduro in the Toro size.