What's new

London Visit Wasch-24

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Todd an Rachel came for a short trip to London, hooked up with them for two very nice days, they are a great couple, went to La Casa, JJ.Fox's, Blue Posts pub, Daveys Wine Bar to name a few, had a great time lots of cigars, food an drink, it was over far too quickly, Todd took lots of pics i'm sure he will be posting them soon.
Hope to meet up with them again.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
tonyh said:
Todd an Rachel came for a short trip to London, hooked up with them for two very nice days, they are a great couple, went to La Casa, JJ.Fox's, Blue Posts pub, Daveys Wine Bar to name a few, had a great time lots of cigars, food an drink, it was over far too quickly, Todd took lots of pics i'm sure he will be posting them soon.
Sounds like a great time was had. It was especially nice to have someone who was familiar with the country I'll bet. I can't wait to see the pics! Thanks for the update!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Sounds great! Glad you guys got to hook up and hit the Habanos stores up.

Can't wait to see the pics!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
tonyh said:
Tony,
It was a great pleasure to hang out with you. Thank you so much for everything, it would not have been the same without you there to show us around. Please be sure to let us know when you come to Norfolk later this summer. :thumbsup:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Looks like u had WAY to much fun........Great set of Pic Todd :)