What's new

Long Island Feb. 5 Herf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Ironman said:
I hope to get there, the only problem will be that's its one week after the DC herf and my wife might leave me? :mad:

Ironman
Rich,

But then you'd have more space for your cigars and time on your hands to enjoy them. :p

I'll probally be coming with the NJ contigent. Maybe we can also talk Ron C into joining us all there for it! How bout it Ron?

ehdg

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Ron,

My wife was just there right before xmass. Remember don't drink the water and also big time remember don't use the ice cubes either in your scotch!!

ehdg

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Damn, would have liked to go to this boys but between the D.C. herf and goin' snowmobilin' the day after I get back for 3 days I'm going to be in recovery mode....hehehe

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Pulse said:
Damn, would have liked to go to this boys but between the D.C. herf and goin' snowmobilin' the day after I get back for 3 days I'm going to be in recovery mode....hehehe
Adam, come on you can recover with us in LI while smoking and drinking!! Pretty please!! Don't make us :smt079 you!!

ehdg

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Just to keep this up front to remind folks about this Saturday in LI for all good BOTL's!!

ehdg

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Gettign excited here!! :smt026 Let the count down to this event start!!! :smt040 We're down to 1 day and 4 hours which for you guys who can't add thats 27 hours and 40 minn's till Herf time!!! :smt098

D

DaveC

Rating - 100%
196   0   0
ehdg said:
Gettign excited here!! :smt026 Let the count down to this event start!!! :smt040 We're down to 1 day and 4 hours which for you guys who can't add thats 27 hours and 40 minn's till Herf time!!! :smt098
are u excited Eric?

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Well, a great time was had by all today! Lots of good libations, too many cigars passed around to even remember, and great friends. Thanks guys for the birthday cake, it was wonderful (I'll get you geoffrie). The singing was not so hot, the only one who sounded any good was qball!!! Props to DaveC not just for organizing this for us, but also for gifting me a Punch Punch from 94! That was a great smoke and I truly enjoyed it!

Next time though we need to bring a fan or something. I was sitting right beside Bobby and couldn't see him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.