What's new

Long Island Wing Festival

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
A friend of mine is a bar owner and organized the first annual Long Island Wing Festival to coincide with the start of Football season. After all, what goes better with the game than a big plate of chicken wings? This past Sunday, over 700 people packed another local bar (they were participating) and sampled wings from 14 bars and wing houses from the area. Local TV news ran a story on it and featured some of my pictures (he asked if I would come and do the photography for him). Here are the pictures from the event:

Long Island Wing Festival

Ten judges (local celebs, Master Chef Derrick Prince, Tony Italiano from Anvil, WWE and TNA star Brimstone) were on hand to judge best buffalo wing and best flavored wing. His bar took 3rd in both as well as being named crowd favorite. Next year he's anticipating 3000 people and will get to work on it when he returns from competing in Buffalo at the National Buffalo Wing Contest.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Honestly, the hottest one there wasn't really red at all. They did have a Hottest Wing eating contest. Contestants had to eat 10 1,000,000 scouville unit wings the fastest without anything to drink, then wait an additional minute before being allowed to have a glass of water.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
As long as you are not inside the bar. I don't post cigar pictures in this section. Plenty of other sections for cigar photos imho.