What's new

Long term aging for my daughter's birthday box code

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I saw someone asking a similar question recently, but screw it, I'll ask anyway lol.

I want to buy a box with an October 17 box code when my daughter is born to age over the years. As my cc aging knowledge is limited, and I've only smoked sticks with less than say 5 years on them, I'm looking for recommendations. Lucitanias, esplendidos, sig IV seemed to be pretty popular from the other thread.

So my plan is that I'd like to try some of the recommendations and see what I like before biting the bullet when Oct 17 boxes come out. So what should I try? Thanks in advance fellas.

Pic of my beautiful wife and the crib we just put together tonight!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Can't comment on the cigars you are in search of, but congrsts on the new member of the family.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Esplendidos....I have 3 boxes that I've aged in consecutive years from 2000 -2003 and they smoke amazingly well. I smoke one from each box about twice a year since 2010 and kept em at 65% RH the whole time. They are worth twice what I paid and wouldn't hesitate to age these suckers from any year.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Congrats brother! I too will be following this to see what others suggest since I'll be on the hunt as well for that box code....

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk
same box code as in you guys are expecting in October too?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Thanks fellas, much appreciated. Any other suggestions out there? I want to pick up a few to try.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Cigar aficionado says that the Hoyo double corona ages spectacularly.
Hoyo Double Coronas are outstanding to age. Explendidos of course. San Cristobal de La Habana- El Morro. I have been smoking the 2001 version it's one of the best cigars I have ever had.

Ramon Allones Gigantes and Punch Double Coronas are also excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
For a more realistic, and affordable option (as is usually necessary with a new addition to the family, despite all of the above seeming to forget this part):

D4
P2
BBF
BRC
Epi Especial
Epi 1
Punch Punch
RyJ Churchill
Trini Coloniales