What's new

Look: NFL World Is Furious With Playoff Schedule

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Boys will be one and out as usual...and I don't think the old man has the stamina to go two games in 5 days
I assume your talking about Brady? How the hell did they get so lucky to get a home game for this one? They need to do away with this system and go with who has the best record getting home field advantage. Of course after sucking donkey nards all season Tom and the bunch will somehow magically remember how to play football and go to the NFC Championship.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I assume your talking about Brady? How the hell did they get so lucky to get a home game for this one? They need to do away with this system and go with who has the best record getting home field advantage. Of course after sucking donkey nards all season Tom and the bunch will somehow magically remember how to play football and go to the NFC Championship.

The only thing that's keeping Tampa from being on suicide watch is the Lightning

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yep the first half should have convinced him it was time to retire but he put together a couple of typical "Brady" drives later in the game that he'll probably hang his hat on and stay around a bit longer. Most assuredly with another team.