What's new

Look what I got today!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I got this box to split with four other brothers, but man its beautiful. :assaultri

As fast as I got them 16 of them will be in the mail tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Very nice looking cigar and a beautiful varnished box. That box with the nice clasps would very nice if you want to age cigars for years as that will restrict the airflow quite a bit if has a good seal.

(FWIW: There will be plenty of Pepin products for the box pass when it starts)

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Very nice looking cigar and a beautiful varnished box. That box with the nice clasps would very nice if you want to age cigars for years as that will restrict the airflow quite a bit if has a good seal.

(FWIW: There will be plenty of Pepin products for the box pass when it starts)
Are these boxes made with spanish cedar by any chance?

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Cant bring myself to buy these yet they are just a little to expensive for a pepin. Especially when I can get a tat for cheaper! Let me know what you guys think.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Boris... You are a Nor Cal BOTL, you have to post and we need to hook up and partake of a DPG. I am hooked on Pepins now... Thanks Sascha!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Wooooow.... A DPG? That sounds dirty.
DPG is also an acronym for Dog Pound Ganstas i.e. Snoop, Nate, Daz and Kurupt.. Some from Death Row Records..

If you want to learn of something dirty, look up blumpkin at the site below, there will be lots of othe links to terms you may have never heard at the top of each page. Have fun.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/