What's new

Lookin for interesting content

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I am starting to enjoy posting reviews and news items etc. in my blog but would like to start having guest posters or find some regular bloggers to help out. So if anyone wants to contribute I am looking for things like:

• Cigar reviews and/or articles. Do a detailed review of something new or write up one of your favorites
  • Do an article about general cigar smoking (I.E. How to properly light a cigar, seasoning a humidor, how to build your own humidor etc)
  • Review a cigar related product such as humidifcation device, cutter etc
  • Take pictures of your local shop, tell us all about it and maybe interview the owner (This would make a really great series of several people from around the country did their local smokes shop)
  • Pieces on how cigars are made. Take a tour of your local rollers and grab some pics.

So if anyone wants to help, they can let me know. You can sign up on my site and then submit content straight that way, then let me know so I can read it over and make it appear on the front page. You can submit something as a one time thing, or eventually become a regular contributor. As I know some of you have way more experience than I do, it would be cool to have somebody who knows a lot on board as well as me documenting my learning.

Or if you have any other ideas