What's new

Looking for a case for my Xtend Lighter

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I just received this lighter for my birthday and have a bad habit of destroying lighters by carrying them around in my pocket with everything else. I am looking for a case that is fitted to it and will protect it. Have not seen anything, so any suggestions would be a great help.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Get the cheap Ronson lighters at Walmart for like $3. If you lose or break those no big loss.

If you find a Xikar or Silo for about $20 bucks, those come with an imitation leather pouch that fits the Xtend perfectly. Many of our fine paid advertisers carry many of these very products that I highly recommend. :thumbsup:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
If you go to Xikar, you can register that you got a lighter and they send you a free leather case.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Thanks Caudio and all for the advice. Went to the Xikar website. I have probably 15 lighters placed all around home, work and my truck, so that I have one at all times.. hehe.. The cheap one's are usually the best, but this Xtend actually is a great lighter.

I also got a Vector table top for my birthday, which is awesome. My stepson cant keep his damn hands off it.. hehe.

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
you could always make one out of any fabric you want get a demension of the lighter and double the width plus a little for the sides and sew the rectangle on the bottom and side. no more then five minutes and cheap.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I use an old style leather cell phone holder that holds my Xtend lighter, Palio cutter, and a chrome cigar stand. Clips right on the belt and off I go. Also I have a Xikar ligher pouch that fits the Xtend, very tight but works.

univibe88

Slidell 4 Life
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use an old style leather cell phone holder that holds my Xtend lighter, Palio cutter, and a chrome cigar stand. Clips right on the belt and off I go. Also I have a Xikar ligher pouch that fits the Xtend, very tight but works.

Aren't those little chrome cigar stands are the best? Mine fits in my case too. Anything that keeps all of your accessories in one convenient place is nice :)

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Aren't those little chrome cigar stands are the best? Mine fits in my case too. Anything that keeps all of your accessories in one convenient place is nice :)

Yes they are the best and comes with a decent protective case. The Palio gets used so much the cheap pouch wore out as is now trashed.