What's new

Looking for a Job

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Dear BOTLs,

For certain reasons, the social media networks I manage, as a freelance in my country, do not produce the amount of money I need to live and get married. For that reason, I am looking to work for a company as social media manager, and I would love it to be on the Cigar industry since it is my passion (could be another industry also). I have been working as a social media manager for almost two years now, being able to:
- Create brand awareness
- Create strategies to bring customers
- Do researches to evaluate those strategies
- Interact with them and maintaining these social networks active on a daily basis.

The few clients I have are really happy with it and I am with them, but like many things in my country, these type of jobs are not well remunerated. That is why I am posting this to see if you know any cigar company in need of that, or if you own one, or if you know someone in any other business who would love that. I am not american, therefore I would be searching for a working-visa in case I need to work inside the USA. Or, I could travel constantly back and forth with my tourist visa without any issue and work from here.

Thank you all for reading this and I know I count with prayers from many of you.

Abraham Paniagua

Last edited: