What's new

Looking for a tool to unplug a cigar

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I bought one of those about 2 years ago and liked it so much I got one for my son,,,he loves it, too.
I have used these and like them a lot. The Henry Tool is much more portable and if used with care works every bit as good.

A big thanks to Boppa who NEVER forgets to bring his to the herfs so all us dummys that leave ours at home can clear a few plugs.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I got a Don Salvatore cigar poker at the loca B&M, about 5.5" serrated rod with a circular wooden handle. It was $5 and it works like a charm, I love it.

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Alright i have the photos im missing one but its similar to the others. the last picture is a close up photo of the "handle" end. They are all squared of the twisted lengthwise the bent however i felt like. I hand forged each one and twisted them individually. let me know if you want one. One is going to my secret santa recipient so you will know it was me.

Attachments

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Alright i have the photos im missing one but its similar to the others. the last picture is a close up photo of the "handle" end. They are all squared of the twisted lengthwise the bent however i felt like. I hand forged each one and twisted them individually. let me know if you want one. One is going to my secret santa recipient so you will know it was me.
I was looking to get a draw poker. I would like to give someone from botl my money rather then a shop. Please let me know how much this item will cost me.