What's new

Looking for opinions of strong, full bodied, full flavor, cigars - aka bombs

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i second any viaje skull and bones recommendations, nothing in my experience comes close.

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I took inspiration from this thread and grabbed some of these sticks since I'm in the same boat. The 601 La Bomba and Green I didn't think were that strong. Was really looking for something that would make me sweat and give that tickle in the back of my throat.

The Hoyo blacks were pretty good in the strength area, but lacking the spice I like. I was very impressed by the rolling job on those though. For all 5, the draw was perfect, tobacco was packed dense, gave lots of smoke, and were long smokes as well. For like $18 for a fiver, I'd say these are a pretty good steal.

The JDN Antano 1970 felt like a medium to me and the body wasn't what I expected. However, the My Father Le Bijou was amazing. I think it could be just a smidge stronger, but the flavor profile was perfect. If only they didn't cost so much :(.
Watch for sales on monster and cigar page for the le Bijou

Just had a Laranja Reserva Escuro tonight and it had pretty good strength. I've had most of the recommendations on this thread and while a lot of them had deep rich smoke or medium-full body I didn't think they were equally strong. 601 La bomba is still one of my tops for strength and LFD double ligero

Gispert Intenso wassn't bad $4 a stick on CP
the 1502 was pretty strong but too pricey same with Muestra De Saka
Caldwell last Tsar (these were $5 a stick on) CP
Herrera Esteli Norteno was pretty strong but not cheap cigar king had small ones for about $7
The Cain F was strong and cheap but I didn't care for the flavor, will try the rest of my fiver after some down time and see if they improve

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
However, the My Father Le Bijou was amazing. I think it could be just a smidge stronger, but the flavor profile was perfect. If only they didn't cost so much :(.
Cigarpage currently has these on sale for as low as $4.74 a stick for the next 3 days.