What's new

Louisiana Barn Smoker event November 4th 2018

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm really thinking about passing this year so everyone else can get a fair shot at the free booze and fried catfish!! Between the Florida Barn Smoke in a month and maybe the Bourbon Trail that's all the fun I can tolerate in one summer.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I look forward to seeing you guys, Louisiana was a ton of fun for our first year and we are only going to make it better!

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I went last year and plan on going again. Great event. If a meet up at the event is going to happen, people will need to be easily identified. Several of us wanted to meet up last year but didn't. I sat with a BOTL member and didn't even know it. Shirts or something. Just putting info out there.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I'm not sure about this year.. It would be sweet, but we've got plans for our 10th anny in June that's sure to take ALL my money! (I feel like, if it doesn't... we didn't do something right! lol) If there are still tickets available after that, I'll see what I can do...

Word of advice to those attending though... Bring a battery backup for your phone! mine died before lunch!