What's new

Louisville KY cigars?

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
To buy and smoke outdoors, go to J.Shepherd in Louisville. He's a great guy with a great store.. Riverside is a nice place but I found their prices to be a bit higher than normal.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
As others have said Riverside in Jeffersonville, IN is your best place to go buy a cigar and a drink and smoke indoors. I agree with apaniagua that their prices are a touch high, but at least you can also get a drink and smoke inside. They also have some semblance of a food menu.

J.Shepherd in Louisville proper is great, but no inside smoking. At one point they had started a private club off site where you could go smoke inside, but I don't know the details on that or if they still have it.

Where are you staying? If you are on the east side of town there is a place in Simpsonville that allows inside smoking. But I have never been there, and it's about 35 mins from downtown Louisville.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I was just in Louisville. Stopped at J Shepherd, nice shop and very friendly. A few guys smoking outside the door on a couple chairs, but he told me nowhere to smoke inside for the town. He suggested the Monkey Wrench that had an upper level with heaters and they let you smoke up there. I didn't get a chance to make it there for one though.