What's new

Low on Cash

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
HEy guys, im low on cash and i need some more to sustain myself...if not, i will not be able to buy stogies for quite a long time :(...I work from 8am-1pm then study the rest of the time.

Is there any way i could make cash from my house?

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Do you have a hobby? Many people are making some decent coin via online blogs - writing and making videos about subjects they love (cooking, carpentry, hacking, etc.)

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Do you have a hobby? Many people are making some decent coin via online blogs - writing and making videos about subjects they love (cooking, carpentry, hacking, etc.)
I could write on almost ANYTHING lol...I love reading about everything (seriously) plus i got close family on a variety of hobbies and careers. Personally, I love cigars, basketball, NFL, computer, electronics, theology, cooking and some others.

How could i do it?

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Learn to fix computers. That's in demand, now and for the foreseeable future. Pay is good, hours are flexible, and if you get good it can lead into all sorts of careers.

-Charles

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I could write on almost ANYTHING lol...I love reading about everything (seriously) plus i got close family on a variety of hobbies and careers. Personally, I love cigars, basketball, NFL, computer, electronics, theology, cooking and some others.

How could i do it?
if you are a good writer, you can write articles for internet marketers.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If you like to blog, start a blog and if you get a decent following you can either get set up with affiliate links where people who go to sites and buy things from your blog gets you small percentage, or if popular enough - companies will pay you to mention their product in your blog.

"Today while doing my wash with Tide, blah blah blah"..... $ca-ching

A friend's son is in college and earns about 300 a month from his blog. But you have to really keep it up to date. (no I don't have the link lol)

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Learn to fix computers. That's in demand, now and for the foreseeable future. Pay is good, hours are flexible, and if you get good it can lead into all sorts of careers.

-Charles

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
This is true. Most all problems are due to junked up spyware so I always recommend backing up files and reinstallation of the OS. Occassional hard drive crashes and RAM going bad. You can do simple repairs for like $50 and backup/reinstallations for around $100. That's way cheaper than most shops and you can do it quickly

(Back in my IT repair days we charged $275 for a full format and $75 for a minimum diagnostic - even for just swapping out RAM that went bad)

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
This is true. Most all problems are due to junked up spyware so I always recommend backing up files and reinstallation of the OS. Occassional hard drive crashes and RAM going bad. You can do simple repairs for like $50 and backup/reinstallations for around $100. That's way cheaper than most shops and you can do it quickly

(Back in my IT repair days we charged $275 for a full format and $75 for a minimum diagnostic - even for just swapping out RAM that went bad)
That's awesome lol...but in my country we charge A LOT less, since a bunch of guys do that now...when i started fixing computers i would be one of the few besides the stores...now there are hundreds (literally) for a small city.

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
That's awesome lol...but in my country we charge A LOT less, since a bunch of guys do that now...when i started fixing computers i would be one of the few besides the stores...now there are hundreds (literally) for a small city.
Oh wow, I wouldn't have guessed that. That's pretty cool that so many people know about computers though, I wish more people here did...