What's new

Lunar Eclipse

AndrewDill

San Diegan
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Just came back in from watching the lunar eclipse and smoking a Tatuaje Noella.

Made for a really nice night. Definitely two awesome firsts; my first lunar eclipse and first Noella. Both were great.

Thanks indyrob, for the excellent smoke, :youarethe

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I also sent a fine cigar to it's firey death watching the eclipse! You west coast guys had a better view of it than we did on the east. It was still cool.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Yeah it was pretty cool, I've seen them before, but never with a Rocky P Edge in hand. Can we do that again next week?

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
My wife normally is an early riser, so I asked her to wake me up about 3am to catch the eclipse. When she did she pointed out the bedroom window and said she could see the moon very well and that it was surprisingly bright orange.

I looked out and could not see the moon at all - so I moved over to her side of the window. I still could not see it so I asked where she was looking and I noticed she was not wearing her glasses. She pointed at the streetlight on the corner.

We laughed for 5 minutes ... :hysterica

AndrewDill

San Diegan
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My wife normally is an early riser, so I asked her to wake me up about 3am to catch the eclipse. When she did she pointed out the bedroom window and said she could see the moon very well and that it was surprisingly bright orange.

I looked out and could not see the moon at all - so I moved over to her side of the window. I still could not see it so I asked where she was looking and I noticed she was not wearing her glasses. She pointed at the streetlight on the corner.

:laugh:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I was midway through my sleep for the night and had no idea there even was an eclipse. Then the neighbors all have their lawn crews on the same day $*#@%@#$

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Now THAT's funny! The other night, my mother-in-law looked out in back of my house and commented on how bright and full the moon was. She was pointing at one of the lights around our swimming pool... :hysterica

The_Other

One card shy...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I don't have my contacts in, I find it's best to NEVER talk about anything unless I've walked up to within 6 inches of it and inspected it completely. It avoids giving Jesse ammo to embarrass me with. lol

I completely forgot about the eclipse though. I'm ticked now. I've never seen a lunar eclipse. I remember a solar one back when I was in high school, but you can't really watch those. Anyone get any pictures?