What's new

Lunch smoke anyone?

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Anyone partake today at lunch?

Had me a RyJ Reserva Real Robusto from the Robusto sampler I got at JRs when I made my first cigars purchase.

Not the best smoke I've had by any means, but a fair lunch smoke. Beautifuly constructed, just not a whole lot of taste. You can check out a review on that "other" site...that is if it will let me post without crashing. ;)

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Smoking a Forbidden Opus X right now... feet up on desk.....God its good to be alive.....

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
jckposter said:
Smoking a Forbidden Opus X right now... feet up on desk.....God its good to be alive.....
:smt097

Its minus 10 here today! And in Toronto there is no smoking in any buildings. You goto go outside. Pretty soon they won't let you smoke in your own darn house.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jckposter said:
gawd.. as a lunch smoke!?!?!?! :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 (where is that mouth watering emoticon!?!?)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
hmmm haven't decided for certain yet.. either a psd 4 or a perdomo la tradition.. what ever takes my fanzy at the moment.. but those two are the only types in my work desk humi at the moment :oops:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Viper139 said:
JgButler said:
jckposter said:
I need a better job!! :smt010
I need a job where I can smoke in my office! :cry:
I had that job. :D Took a promotion for better pay, better days off, what I thought was going to be better hours. The one bad side to it was that I gave up that ability to enjoy a igar in the office (I had to switch offices with the new assignment). :smt022

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
JgButler said:
Viper139 said:
JgButler said:
jckposter said:
I need a better job!! :smt010
I need a job where I can smoke in my office! :cry:
I had that job. :D Took a promotion for better pay, better days off, what I thought was going to be better hours. The one bad side to it was that I gave up that ability to enjoy a igar in the office (I had to switch offices with the new assignment). :smt022
can you ask for a demotion back to your old job?? It is not how much money we earn that counts.. it is how much we can enjoy life over all...

Sounds like you got more money to by cigars and less time to smoke em.. so what good is that? :lol:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I hear ya Hawk, believe me I hear ya!

The one thing that out weighs it all right now though, is I love the job! :) I was in the position that I had for the last 15 years. It was getting boring and monotonous as hell. The new position has taken me into something completely different and something I have been wanting to get more involved with for the last several years.

Suddenly work is interesting again. There is quite a bit more time and effort involved now, but the job has become enjoyable again. :D

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
JgButler said:

The one thing that out weighs it all right now though, is I love the job! :) I was in the position that I had for the last 15 years. It was getting boring and monotonous as hell. The new position has taken me into something completely different and something I have been wanting to get more involved with for the last several years.

Suddenly work is interesting again. There is quite a bit more time and effort involved now, but the job has become enjoyable again. :D
And there you have it.. it wasn't the money or time off that motivated you.. it was getting more enjoyment.. the other factors just helped you to do the transition he he

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Newt said:
Did you guys keep your right to bear arms :twisted:
No we can't bear arms but the ladies are legally allowed to bare their chests in public :smt031 :smt103 :smt103

I'll buy that for a dollar!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
JgButler said:

That's the ticket, right there. What I wouldn't give to enjoy this stinking pit of a job again. :(