What's new

Lusi Nov 02

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Been a while since I smoked a Lusi, time being the #1 factor. I got up early and brewed some Kenya AA and headed down for a morning cigar. Figuring I had a couple hours I went for a big un.

I have a DB with some 98's & 02's cut a 98 and the draw was a little tight so I opted for an 02 with a perfect draw. The pre-lite taste was sweet tobacco, an unexpected surprise.

The first third was sweet tobacco and nuts reminding me of some recent Monte #4's. It then added the classic leathery/earthy flavors and the sweetness remained.

The second third was mouth coating sweet cocoa and coffee and slightly spicy. the spice was cinnamon and paired well with the coffee it has a looooooooooong finish.

Th final third had it all, floral, earth & leather, sweet, coffee, cocoa you name it, it was there changing with every draw. I wish every cigar could satisfy like this one. The most complex cigar I had in a while.

As I sit here totally relaxed waiting for the chaos that will ensue when the kids awake I am sure I will be able to not beat the kids or kick the dog:grin::innocent:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Nice. Thanks for the review. Better find some to add to the lineup.