What's new

Mag 46

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
This is a very mild, smooth cigar to me. The draw and burn were great. The flavor was 1 demintional, but that's ok to me for an early afternoon smoke. This one was not as harsh as the first stick out of the box. However, I think I am going to let them get another 6 months on them before I smoke another.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
It's not that I don't like them, b/c I really do. I am also not suggesting that all Mag 46's are one dimintional, b/c I think it depends on age. The first one I smoked was about 3 years old and it was a fantastic stick. I bought a box the next week. My first box of Cubans ever. I just think the young cigars that I have are one dimentional. They will be much improved with age. Just to clarify, that was a review of that 1 stick, that doesn't mean that they are all going to be that way. I just find a big difference between them with age.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one in the humi, gifted from Swift E... i cant get myself to smoke the bad boy.. everyone says they are so good.. i dont want to smoke it, feel the same way... and then cant afford to buy them... would ruin all my other smokes....

so it may stay there until i can afford to buy a 5er, or a box of em... which wont be anytime soon. lol

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Mali said:
I have one in the humi, gifted from Swift E... i cant get myself to smoke the bad boy.. everyone says they are so good.. i dont want to smoke it, feel the same way... and then cant afford to buy them... would ruin all my other smokes....

so it may stay there until i can afford to buy a 5er, or a box of em... which wont be anytime soon. lol
Smoke it brother, I will send you a replacement or 2 that you can keep in the humi. PM your addy.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Thank you for your review. Have you observed the wrappers tend to be a little fragile on the Mag 46's? Maybe it's just me, but I have more trouble with these wrappers than most cigars. Tend to not hold up as well.

:smt017