What's new

Major NE/NJ Herf, May 14 2005

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
DocRKS is organzing a major herf for May 14, 2005 in NJ but all of New York, New England, and even the rest of the planet is invited. Long Island, too.

Details can be found via this link: http://forums.cigarweekly.com/viewtopic.php?t=95138

It will include an auction plus red meat!

But as Brother Roman would say, "It's all about The Brotherhood."

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Geoff,

Thanks for pointing out this Herf! :smt058 I don't check CW much anymore since we have this cite now! I wouldn't have caught that one probally. I'm so there!! I can't wait. What more can you ask for a good Steak, drink and a cigar in one outing!! YES!!!

ehdg

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
ehdg said:
What more can you ask for a good Steak, drink and a cigar in one outing!!
ehdg
A stripper with loose morals.

Unless you're ilikecigars, then it's a stripper with loose morals and grapes.

DocRKS

Herf Doctor
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Don't forget that Bro. Tim also brings Cheese to go with the Grapes !!!

Thanks for helping to get the word out Bro. Geoff ---- as good as the dinner will be - there is a CHARITY Auction after the dinner with some awesome items up for bid --- there are already donated some outstanding Cigars - representing some of the most sought after in the world today ---some very aged MMs (La Corona 1991 !!!) even a bottle or 2 of some very RARE RUM !!!!

The proceeds from the auction all go to the Support Our Troops Program for our Nation's Troops in harm's way in Afghanistan and Iraq !

Talk about a WIN/WIN !!!

Tickets are limited in # ....No tickets at the door !!!!
It's even BYOB for RUM, Single Malt Scotch and Port --- they will be selling soda and beer and blended whisky at a VERY LOW price at the function also to benefit Support Our Troops so you can't bring 'competing items' - but Rum, Single Malts, Port - please feel free to bring your own.

Pls contact me for ticket details.....

Fraternally, Roman (DocRKS)

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
It don't get better then this!! I get to hang with Mark again!! :smt056 YESSSS!! :dancing: Now all we need is the Pulsifer!!! [-o< Ohhh and Jerry too!!1 :smt079

ehdg

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
ehdg said:
It don't get better then this!! I get to hang with Mark again!! :smt056 YESSSS!! :dancing: Now all we need is the Pulsifer!!! [-o< Ohhh and Jerry too!!1 :smt079

ehdg
And me too, I'm in guys, day after my birthday, great way to celebrate!!!

Ironman

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Ironman said:
And me too, I'm in guys, day after my birthday, great way to celebrate!!!

Ironman
Maybe we should get a cake to celebrate is this good guys birthday too. :smt035 Wow another reason for this Herf!!

ehdg

DocRKS

Herf Doctor
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am happy to report that we have now crossed the Half-Way to Sold Out mark at what has all the makings of one of the largest PRIVATE run Herf/Dinner/Charity Auctions in the area - May 14, 5PM to ????

Ticket Sales are limited and must be obtained BEFORE the event as there will be no sales at the door. If you are interested in joining up with 250+ fellow Cigar Lovers, have a great Steak Dinner, receive one of the most sought after cigars in the world when you walk in, and then get the chance to participate in a Charity Auction featuring the world's TOP Cigars and Adult Beverages - all benefitting the Support Our Troops Program - please PM me for tickets and info. Don't get shut out of this event. !!!!

God Bless All Who Serve Our Great Nation ! Bring them back Safely and Soon !

DocRKS

Herf Doctor
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
the lobster said:
I think I'll have to drive down for this one.
OUTSTANDING !!!!!!

Just LMK - All Tickets sold in advance - No Tix at the door.....

Pls PM for details ---really hope you can make this --- looks like at least 200 ++ BOTL will be in attendance ! We NEED someone to represent the Crustacean faction !!!