What's new

Man Did I do a # on My CC today...

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
So I went off the deepend and ordered 3 Boxs of C Cigars, and bunch of samplers from Holts, OMG is my CC going to hurt after today. O Well it will be my 50th B-day in 10 days, (so this is a Happy B-day from me, what the hell you only turn 50 once) so I'm hoping to see some of them around my B-day.....:clap:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Welcome to the club (in nine days)!! The worst part is the AARP letters and solicitations. The best part is your hairs not grey any more its silver :innocent:

I also noticed people stopped asking me how many cigars I smoked a day. Have fun!!

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations! Hell, I can barely remember turning 50!!! Don't believe the youth-centric crap that our culture worships. Your 50's will be your best decade yet, and your 60's will be even better.:clap:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Big time congrats!!! Spoil yourself. I do the same for my birthday and Xmas. One present for me, from me. Wife says I go a bit overboard tho, cause I wrap it and act surprised at what Santa got for me. She just sits there and :frownno: at me, thinking "OK, he's nuts." Bless her for putting up with me.