What's new

Matalo Tour Coming to a Town Near You!

matalo

Man, Myth, Legend?
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well, after much debate, and about a year's worth of thinking, I have decided to start traveling the country doing consulting work for my company. I have been off and on jetting around for a couple of weeks and decided to make a post / request for herf action during my travels.

So, for this week, I will be in San Jose, CA. My call to you. Where to smoke? Anyone interested in a get together, etc?

Lemme know as I fly in tonight and will be there until Friday afternoon.

matalo

Man, Myth, Legend?
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Forgot to mention where I was last week. Janesville, WI.

This week brings me to Atlanta, GA. Lemme know if anyone has time for a mini-herf or some night time action.

matalo

Man, Myth, Legend?
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry I could not hook up with Tobby, the customer had me too busy. I was in New York for a day.....headed back to San Jose Thursday for a weekend stay.

matalo

Man, Myth, Legend?
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This week brings me to Louisville, KY. I am literally a block away from Kremer's Smoke Shop and have been there the past two nights. Anyone up to meeting up let me know.

matalo

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let us know if and when you're going to be in the Phila. PA area. We can try to hook up and, at least, I can give you some info about where to smoke. Ditto re: NYC :hearteyes and Wilmington, DE :hanghead: .

matalo

Man, Myth, Legend?
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I fly into Duluth, MN next Tuesday and will leave Thursday for ATlanta. Anyone in either town want to get together?