What's new

Matisyahu

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Duh!!!! He was just in phoenix not so long ago and I got sick so couldn't see him perform. Did you know that He was not always religious!!!!!! An amazing transformation from from a hippie of sorts to religious. Greatly respect him because it seems that he never gave up his old hippie values, but incorporated them into his new beliefs!!!!

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah I wanted to see him but I couldn't get that night off. My supervisor at the time went and saw him though.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
MithShrike said:
Yeah I wanted to see him but I couldn't get that night off. My supervisor at the time went and saw him though.
Guess there was a reason you couldn't get off...

I'll be seeing him on the 14th at Madison Square Gardne! :stretchgr

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I really need to listen to more of this guy! I found out about him a while back and I thought it was really cool, but I get so much new music every day it's really hard to put the time into artists that I really like that they really deserve

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have Matisyahu's new album, Youth now. I find the songs a bit... over-produced. Then again I am used to the energy of Live at Stubb's. I think I may get used to the new album soon.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
MithShrike said:
I have Matisyahu's new album, Youth now. I find the songs a bit... over-produced. Then again I am used to the energy of Live at Stubb's. I think I may get used to the new album soon.
I agree. Very over produced. I like his live show best.

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
caudio51 said:
I agree. Very over produced. I like his live show best.
I am slowly becoming accustomed to his new album. Yes it is over-produced but the lyrics are really quite good.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Yea, the lyrics are great. I'd like to get another live CD with the new material.