What's new

Matt Leinhart vs. Vince Young vs. Reggie Bush

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Alright.. so the Texans say that they are taking Bush with the first pick... and I cannot argue against that....
I believe that they are better off with Carr and Bush (with Davis as a backup)
than with Young and Carr (with who knows as a backup for Young)

I think that the Saints will take Leinhart number 2 and Young will go to the Titans at 3....

I think right now, first day in camp Leinhart will be a better QB than Young.. Now 3 years down the road I think Young will surpass Leinhart and become a better QB.. but I feel as though Leinhart has shown his talent and skill over 3 years and has shown that he can win... yes VY has shown that he can win as well but I believe that Leinhart will have more of an immediate impact....

So what say Ye???

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I agree Clay...I think VY will shine once he changes that flick of a throw he does. ML will definitely do good in the NFL. Bush will shine if he has a good offensive to open holes for him.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
cvm4 said:
I agree Clay...I think VY will shine once he changes that flick of a throw he does. ML will definitely do good in the NFL. Bush will shine if he has a good offensive to open holes for him.

Flick??? I think it is more of a baseball throw... yea he flicks it but he throws the ball from under his shoulder, and how many of his passes were bullets... I know there were a few but the majority of his throws were "rainbows" that let his recievers run under them.. but granted he is allowed to do this because he scrambles and it forces the DB's to bite just a little, or at least turn their heads and slow down a little

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I was wondering about what the Texans would do with Carr AND Young. . . I think that Leinhart has shown a lot more poise, but VY just has that drive to win even if he has to do it all himself. There's a lot to be said for that! You know, I like the QB's at NO and Tenn. I think Brooks could be good given the right situation. I think NO could be deadly with both of them though. . . eh what do I know?

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I dont think that any of us are in any position to question the drive of any of these three individuals... they have all shown "drive" that will rival anybodies....

and yes you can trade Carr but to whom??? at this point