What's new

Max Mad - Fury Road

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
So I went to the local cinema for the first time in years last night as I thought this movie would really come into its own on the big screen... and I was right.

This is a "sleep when your dead" style film, with amazing sound effects that was just one epic action scene.

Your kinda waiting for that quiet moment where the main characters get together or have an awkward pause as they realize they are in love...
Well you'll be waiting a long time is this movie, absolutely awesome remake that did justice to the original films.

See this movie! You won't be disappointed!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Was a good film. Just sit back and enjoy the ride kind of experience. Very entertaining.

Bluray release will feature a black and white and a silent version of the film so I look forward to experiencing those versions as well

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Such a great movie, I'm one of those jerks that just downloaded it and watched it at home. I enjoyed it a lot and will watch it many times over and over again.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Yes!! I've not seen it yet, but soo glad to hear it's getting good reviews. I'm excited not. Might have to let the wife and kids watch the Minion movie tonight and see if I can find this one still playing.