What's new

me and my cohiba dc el

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
just wanted to post a couple of pics from last night's celbration of my bar exam passage. I put it in this room, since i'm burning a cohiba DC EL. I really liked this smoke, even though I've heard some mixed reviews. I will say that I still prefer the Pyramide EL, but those are basically extinct nowadays. anyways, enjoy.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Excellent pics Scott! With your recent accomplishment, I would think it would only be right to continue the celebration tonite. :grin:

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
DWavs said:
Excellent pics Scott! With your recent accomplishment, I would think it would only be right to continue the celebration tonite. :grin:
All weekend!!!

Congratulations Scott! I also like the DC EL, but it's a lot of smoke. I bet it went well with the Crystal and the company of your beautiful wife (?).

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
yeah. i should have mentioned my wife in the post, instead of just the damn cigar.

oh, alot of my friends had told me that Cristal tasted horrible. I came to find out last night that NONE of them like champagne. I love champagne, and have had some p[retty good ones. I don't know if Cris is worth all the hype and $$$, but it was REALLY GOOD. I just loved it, and wanted/got more when it ran out. very nice stuff, as far as my palate goes.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Great pics. Taking the bottle to the head along with a great smoke and a woman on your side! Congrats!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Scott congrats and yes very nice smoke. Also like the matching shirts the Mrs. and you celebrated in!!

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
ehdg said:
Scott congrats and yes very nice smoke. Also like the matching shirts the Mrs. and you celebrated in!!
I'm waiting to see the picture of the giant can of beer landing on him because MEN SHOULD ACT LIKE MEN!!

Seriously, that's a great accomplishment, party up dude!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
scottsins said:
the matching shirts thing was totally not planned. she came straight from work.

john tripp said:
I was not gonna comment on that one...lol

Congrats on the victory and the celebration.

:nono: Leave team Blue shirt alone :headroll:

Congratulations
Rob

Quadry

Master Shake
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Big pimpin! Congrats again and we will party it up this weekend in continued celebration and in honor of a Horns victory!

Congrats again and what movie is that has Nicole naked in it? HA! Eggert, I mean Eggert!