What's new

Me and my wife fought for hours (with swords)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The HEMA (historical European martial arts) club I recently joined did an even for a local historical society. Half of us dressed in masks and such to be highwaymen, and the rest wore Celtic garb to be highlanders and we fought each other to entertain the kids on the hay ride. It was a blast. I've studied martial arts for years but this is my first time doing anything Western and I love it. Here is me and the wife after 4 hours of almost non stop combat.IMG_20191026_172902.jpg

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
My brother and his wife do something similar but with comics/anime/comic-con/something (not trying to disparage I just know nothing about it); looks like great fun and a great way to keep interests as a couple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
@bwhite220 and I sword fight all the time. We just aren't allowed to post photos of afterwards.

4 hours is a long time.
@bwhite220, is further disadvantaged by being moist whenever Wes is around, so the pocketknife is hard to grasp.

And the streams only crossed once... when Brandon dropped his knife after Doug showed up in a red hoody...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
@bwhite220, is further disadvantaged by being moist whenever Wes is around, so the pocketknife is hard to grasp.

And the streams only crossed once... when Brandon dropped his knife after Doug showed up in a red hoody...
My asssssassin training uniform isn't to be discussed in public forums..we've discussed this!