What's new

Mega Liga Privada Raffle featuring MF-13s!

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Listen. Hear that? It's the sound of a whip snapping!:rolling:
Fine by me, I like a good beating! :stickbeat:ahole::nono:

Seriously though,
Its fine by me as Next Saturday Im out playing poker :ccowboy::cbig:eek:ut for the night with the boys.

We:lady: have a pretty good understanding of others events.

I will say this though, last minute events that pop up are rarely attended by either of us, cuz one or both of us typically have something going on.

:eyepoke:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well it was a good event although I'm still waiting for that call on winning those smokes :). It was nice to meet the guys from Drew Estate and Marvin gave out a lot of info in e happenings and inner workings. I have to say Tataujeguy/speedbump (name change?) did a great job of pulling out things by asking great questions.

All in all worth the trip from Boston.

Tataujeguy - thanks for the smoke!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Oh yeah a couple things that came out.

In about six months a t52 6 x 60 is coming out called "royale with cheese"

Drew Estate is releasing a new line after years of development. Called Under Crown I believe. Uses more readily available materials and will be less premium priced.

Liga 9s use a Connecticut material that is aged for 18 to 26 months before it's ready. The problem is 2007 and 2008 were not good years so supply is limited. 2009 and 2010 were much better and supply should be better. 2011 is looking not so good right now so pray for better weather.

They are aren't holding back supply. To quote Marvin "if we couple quadruple output tomorrow we would"

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Was an enjoyable event. Killer lounge in the Plaistow store. Great deal on a box of Liga no 9s and the extras. Can't wait for the next one. Thanks Marvin and Rick!