What's new

Mega millions

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
What would you do if you won the whole jackpot all by your self?

Pay off family houses
Give half to charities
Invest 90% of what’s left

Live fat and happy the rest of my life

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
We have an office pool with 40 tickets for tonight.
At 25, I’d go back to work the next day. Then I’d pay off student loans, buy a house (walk in humidor is a must), create a scholarship fund for local kids, and invest the rest.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pay off my house and purchase a couple of small properties in different states (California, Montana or Alaska, and Florida) I would keep these as getaways for me and my family. Nothing fancy or big, just simple cozy places in great locations. I truly don’t think I would go crazy with buying over the top shit, I don’t really care about expensive cars or houses.

I would do some traveling, lots of cigar adventures and when the wanderlust is done come back home to NJ, open a few small businesses, give folks jobs in respectable environments, hopefully with benefits.

I think mostly I would just travel, go to exciting places and meet interesting people, work here and there to keep busy and learn different stuff, hang out and chill. Do a lot of riding and off-roading and definitely cigar smoking.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy those 300+ acres I've been eyeballing byikd a house and disappear.
Buy a beach house so during the spring to late summer its beach time.
Rest of the year I'm mountain man.
Retire at 44.
Travel and see all those thi vs and places I've dreamt of.
Complete my bucket list by 50.
Stop and smell the roses along the way.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Take the lump sum payout for about 40-50% of the jackpot
Invest it in Vanguard Intermediate Bond Fund
Live off the ~1.1.5m per year

Still work my job, but now I have "fu" money. I can say no to my boss, I can take vacation when maybe I shouldn't, I can leave at any time. Financial security has benefits even if you aren't spending the money.

If the right opportunity comes up, I can go into business for myself, but really only if I can do it without dipping into the principal. Which if I'm netting 1-1.5m per year I should be able to do. I'd like to run a gun shop with a range, rentals, training, maybe with a tacked on restaurant/bar (for after shooting only), a full service experience. Maybe something like that.

I didn't buy a ticket though, so I guess I'll just smoke a cigar instead.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I would buy the homes of my retired neighbors, and I would mow the lawns of those homes less often than I mow my own, thereby making my lawn look awesome by comparison :cool: