What's new

Metropolitian Cigar Club in NJ goes corporate

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
just read this on the CA website. its a pretty cool idea, IMO. i just wish i lived somewhere with a much larger concetration of *real* cigar smokers (no swisher sweets and philly blunts dont count :crying: ) and that i had the money to do something like this.

or if i had the money to do something like this on my own, that would be cool too :eyebrow:

metro cigar article

their site: metro cigar club

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I wanted to join this club but it is just too far from my home. I have an invitation from Roscoe to go check it out when I have some time.

They have pictures on their site, the club is gorgeous. This all came about due to NJ going smoke free and the club not being able to have their cigar dinners anymore.

http://www.metrocigar.com/

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
caudio51 said:
I wanted to join this club but it is just too far from my home. I have an invitation from Roscoe to go check it out when I have some time.

They have pictures on their site, the club is gorgeous. This all came about due to NJ going smoke free and the club not being able to have their cigar dinners anymore.

http://www.metrocigar.com/
I think this is the direction California will go if the new tax passes. The bigger B&M are already polling customer. This looks like a great place. Can you get an out of town guest membership if you are visiting?

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
CWS said:
I think this is the direction California will go if the new tax passes. The bigger B&M are already polling customer. This looks like a great place. Can you get an out of town guest membership if you are visiting?
I'm sure if you sent them an email they would accomodate an out of towner. They are a very nice group of guys.