What's new

MI Herf III

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright folks, I have set the date for the 3rd Michigan Herf at the Creole Cigar Factory in Lansing, MI. The date you have all been waiting for is May 28, 2005 at 3pm. This will be a great time. Everyone loved it the last couple of times, so I will do this again. Please email meat jayjaysmit at yahoo for directions and if you plan on attending this event. There is no cost for this herf, just bring yourself and some cigars if you'd like to trade. I will have snacks and pop but, if you prefer alcohol you must bring your own. The last couple of times we have had people come from Lake Orion, Ann Arbor, Coldwater, Livonia, Grand Rapids, Muskegon and several other places. I recently had one of these in March and we had a great turnout (15 people) with people staying as late as 11pm. This went over so well that I am going to do this again. I can't wait to see all of you. I will have a master roller (Nicholas) available for your viewing pleasure. This is really nice to watch someone of this calibur roll. Nicholas has been rolling for over 25 yrs and at one time worked for Fuente. He is great! I am not sure what special cigars I will have but, we will think of something for everyone. This weekend we are going to be doing a tasting of some new cigars so, I will have some of those I will give to a few people for input. Please do not smoke anything before you come if you would like to be selected for this tasting.
The more that I do these Herf's the better they are getting. If you can make this you will not be dissappointed. Marshall Kirk, the owner of Creole Cigar Factory, is an outstanding host.

If there are any questions just let me know
Thanks, Jason

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we actually had a wonderful time. This is the 3rd time we had this herf and it gets better and better each time. We stayed here until 1:30 am. Due to the busy schedule we won't do one in June or July. Definately August though. I might try to find an open Saturday in July though. The best saturday would be July 2nd, but that puts in on another holiday weekend.