What's new

Midlife crisis

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
42 years old and in the process of divorce #2..... only one thing to do, get a 17 year younger girlfriend, and buy a smoking ass car! Totally intentionally bragging here gents! Fuck the system!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@icehog3

Just wondering how many of these young guys know the movie. Hard to believe it's almost 60 years old, even harder to believe the bombers they are flying are still around!

Being young at that time the movie above and 7 Days in May with Kirk Douglas are good representatives of what we feared growing up during the cold war. They are both classics.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I made mention that I thought Maureen O'Hara was an incredibly sexy/beautiful woman. Kind of fire and spice and a lot of everything nice. The blank stares I got, not because they believed I had lost my mind but because they didn't know who Maureen O'Hara was.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I made mention that I thought Maureen O'Hara was an incredibly sexy/beautiful woman. Kind of fire and spice and a lot of everything nice. The blank stares I got, not because they believed I had lost my mind but because they didn't know who Maureen O'Hara was.
It has been a long time since anyone made me feel this young. I had to go look that one up.

But I came up in the Selma Hayek and Denise Richards days.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Dran - You are an old man, if the car doesn't kill you the 25 yr old girlfriend or her grandpappy will.
Grandpa is actually a Vietnam F4 Phantom pilot and loves that she finally brought home a veteran. When I went to the family Thanksgiving he spent more time shooting the shit with me than his kids/grandkids.... I think I'm safe from that one!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Grandpa is actually a Vietnam F4 Phantom pilot and loves that she finally brought home a veteran. When I went to the family Thanksgiving he spent more time shooting the shit with me than his kids/grandkids.... I think I'm safe from that one!

I bet he could tell some stories. The F4 pilots had huge cajones. At the point of Thanksgiving dinner with the relatives huh?

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I bet he could tell some stories. The F4 pilots had huge cajones. At the point of Thanksgiving dinner with the relatives huh?
Yeah, spent Christmas with them as well, and Gramps said "see ya at Easter" when I rolled out .... Didn't even get to play the field very much before caught in the clutches of another. Oh well, I had my fun, and came to the determination that all the bitches my own age were fucking tapped.... At least the youngin' is only moderately crazy!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@Dran

Congrats, if gramps likes you you're all set.

Looks like the eclipse is passing over your house! We're planning on going north of Texarkana depending on the weather.

Last edited: