What's new

Milwaukee - Brew City Cigar Festival October 17

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Nice, Joe!

How are BOTL members going to find each other? Do we have a ballcap or something with BOTL on it? I'll be with friends from other forums, too, but it would be nice to spot other BOTL'ers.
I've got a couple botl shirts, but no hats. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Nice, Joe!

How are BOTL members going to find each other? Do we have a ballcap or something with BOTL on it? I'll be with friends from other forums, too, but it would be nice to spot other BOTL'ers.
I'm really easy to spot. I'm about 3 decades younger than everyone else present.

Should probably buy tickets...
eta: @pbibby carpool?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You know what? I'll make some name badge stickers with the BOTL logo from the upper left corner of this website. I'll have one on, if you see me introduce yourself and I'll give you one. Sooner or later we'll all spot each other.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This is expected to be a sell-out event. Could they be spinning? Certainly. But why wait to get your ticket?

http://www.brewcitycigarfestival.com/

The cigar sponsor list is impressive!

Rocky Patel | Alec Bradley | Padron | Vegafina | Drew Estate

General Cigar | Pablo Martin | Ernesto Perez Carrillo | Kristoff
Espinosa | Nomad Cigars | Romeo y Julieta | Villiger

Perdomo | Asylum | La Aroma de Cuba | Diamond Crown

Montecristo (VIPs only)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Who is going to this, for sure? It's Saturday. The easiest way to meet each other is to PM each other our mobile number so we can text at the event, I think.

Instructions: Quote this post if you are going, then add your screen name to the list. Then PM your mobile number to the others on it.

Ticketed attendees:

1) JCinPA

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Who is going to this, for sure? It's Saturday. The easiest way to meet each other is to PM each other our mobile number so we can text at the event, I think.

Instructions: Quote this post if you are going, then add your screen name to the list. Then PM your mobile number to the others on it.

Ticketed attendees:

1) JCinPA
2) Joe45

I'm going with a few other non botl members. I'm a bit concerned about the new non smoking areas, but hopefully it will still be a good time.